Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Large classroom with boxes packed and contents being prepared to pack out after a fire

SERVPRO Is Prepared To Handle Your Commercial Pack Out After A Fire

When there is a commercial disaster it is important to begin an immediate content pack out in order to properly complete a thorough cleaning process. SERVPRO® is prepared to itemize your salvageable, and non salvageable items. This is done with attention paid to even the smallest detail. Once a pack out is done, SERVPRO is also prepared to provide storage for your contents. 

Kitchen cabinets around the stove are charred from a stove fire

Call SERVPRO When Dealing With A Stove Fire

It doesn't take long for a fire to start when a stove is left unattended as this homeowner found out. While the situation was limited to mostly smoke damage SERVPRO was able to remove the soot to pre damaged condition. "Like it never even happened."

Residential porch with boarded up windows

SERVPRO Provides Board Up Services

When dealing with Fire Damage it often requires SERVPRO to provide a Board Up to ensure the property remains protected. SERVPRO will get you back to "Like it never even happened." 

Two HVAC Filters that are all black from smoke at a residential fire

SERVPRO Checks Your Home Top To Bottom When Cleaning Up After A Fire

Once the fire department leaves SERVPRO will begin accessing damage from the fire, water, and smoke.  It is important to have your HVAC system cleaned, and filters replaced.

SERVPRO will get you back to "Like it never even happened."

Back of a white dryer that is burned from the bottom to the top from a vent fire

Dryer Vents Not Cleaned Regularly Become A Fire Hazard

When a dryer vent is not cleaned on a regular basis lint, human, and animal hair, plus the little papery things that get left in pockets all can potentially lead to a fire hazard over time.

If you find yourself dealing with Fire Damage call SERVPRO so we can get you back to "Like it never even happened."

Kitchen stove with microwave above it has been burned from a grease fire

Leaving A Stove Unattended Was The Cause Of A Fire In Rock Hill

Cooking is the leading cause of home fires.  Set a timer so you have a reminder when the food is ready.  Never ever leave a stove unattended when cooking at high temperatures.  When faced with a fire call SERVPRO so we can get you back to "Like it never even happened."

Kitchen drawers lit up with an IPhone flashlight for taking pictures

SERVPRO responds to a Rock Hill Residence That Has Suffered A Grease Fire

A residence in Rock Hill suffered a Grease Fire which also caused a loss of Power. At SERVPRO we document each room, and drawers that are covered with soot. Always thinking outside the box, we were able to utilize an iPhone to obtain the necessary photos. SERVPRO is here to get you back to "Like it never even happened."

Garage covered in soot from an electrical fire

When The Fire Department Leaves Call SERVPRO

When the fire department leaves call SERVPRO who is faster to any disaster large, or small. This is a work in progress, and it is progressing very nicely. SERVPRO will get you back to "Like it never even happened."

Subfloor in dining room is rotten and getting replaced

SERVPRO Technicians Are Highly Trained To Recognize Damage That Needs To Be Addressed

In the process of reconstructing a kitchen after a fire the technicians discovered that the flooring, and joists were rotten and needed to be replaced. Another happy customer back to "Like it never even happened."

Outside of French Window attached to the home have suffered fire damage.

SERVPRO Responds To Residential Fire That Started Right Outside The Home

If a fire ignites close to the home, or business, it can easily spread to the interior, and can also damage the outside of the structure with fire, smoke, and soot.

If you are dealing with fire damage at your home. or business, call SERVPRO so we can get you back to "Like it never even happened." 

White stove that has suffered a fire due to no one attending the stove

When You Are Faced With Fire Damage Call SERVPRO The Fire Restoration Experts

Life seems to be on full speed ahead most of the time, and it's easy to start something on the stove only to get side tracked and leave the stove unattended.  It doesn't take long for a stove to catch fire.  When you suffer Fire Damage call SERVPRO. We will get you back to "Like it never even happened." 

Window into dining room from the outside.  The heat from the fire was so hot the paint bubbled and the window cracked

SERVPRO Is Called To Handle A Fire That Started Close To The Home

Fires that affect a home don't always start inside the home.  Some start on the outside of the home and the heat can end up causing damage to the inside of the home.  This fire got so hot the windows cracked.  Call SERVPRO the professionals in dealing with Fire and Smoke Damage.  We make disasters "Like they never even happened."

Light blue walls with white ceiling both covered with soot from a fire

Fire In Your Home or Business Will Affect The Inside And When It Does Call SERVPRO

Dealing with fire damage means you are also dealing with water damage, and soot from the smoke.  SERVPRO has highly trained technicians who will first do a Water Mitigation to remove the water that it too to put out the fire.  They will also remove the soot from the smoke.  If you don't remove the soot the odor will remain.

Call SERVPRO so we can get you back to "Like it never even happened." 

Light Blue Walls, White Door, hardwood floors all covered in soot from a fire

Call SERVPRO When Your Home Is Damaged By Fire

A fire can be overwhelming, but when you realize the fire is being extinguished with large amounts of water, you realize quickly not only do you have fire damage, but you also have extensive water damage.  Once the fire is out and you enter your home you now notice you also have heavy soot damage.

SERVPRO will get you back to "Like it never even happened."

Burned kitchen stove that was left unattended

SERVPRO Has The Expertise To Properly Address Your Fire Damage

Unfortunately, when there is fire damage, there is also water, and smoke damage. Each will have to be addressed differently to be properly repaired. Our expertise, and experience allows us to inspect, and accurately assess the extent of the damage to formulate the best plan to get you back into your home, or your business back up and running. “Like it never even happened.”

Burned Box Spring from a fire

Smoking in bed is never a good idea as this homeowner found

While it is has been repeatedly stated throughout the years, some folks still smoke while in bed.  The chance of falling asleep is far too great to take the risk.  The damage caused to this home not only involved the fire, but, water damage, and smoke damage as well.  If you run into this situation SERVPRO is here to help.  We want to get you back to "Like it never even happened."

Burned mattress out in front yard

Smoking in Bed is Cause of House Fire

It is never easy to deal with a fire in your home, or business, and many can be avoided.  Smoking in bed is definitely one that can be avoided as this family quickly found.  SERVPRO was there to help them get back to "Like it never even happened."

Heating and AC Floor Vent that is covered with soot from a kitchen fire

SERVPRO Cleans Your Air Vents After a Fire

SERVPRO will clean your duct work after a fire in your home, or business. One never expects to have a fire affect their lives.  But the reality is that fires do happen, and when they do SERVPRO is prepared to get you back to "Like it never even happened."  

Two dishes, one is covered in soot from a fire, the other is like new after a SERVPRO cleaning

A Fire Can Leave a Coating of Soot on Contents

Once the fire department leaves from a fire, our natural instinct is to find out what remains in regards to structure, and contents. This customer was very happy to find that although her favorite plates were covered in soot, SERVPRO was able to make them "Like it never even happened."